In this course we will study the origin and capacity of our brain, so that we can understand this primary organ of our nervous system. We will also perform a 🧠 brain dissection and study the functions and structures of our brain.
Click on the “Materials” tab above to view a list a supplies and materials needed to provide students the fullest experience in this course.
To perform the lab that forms this course, the follow materials are needed:
- A 1-Subject, 11 x 8½, college-ruled spiral notebook (5-Star brand spiral notebooks work well): https://amzn.to/3xRfsEI
- 1 roll of transparent tape
- colored pencils
- printer / paper (8 1/2" x 11")
- Preserved Sheep Brain: https://amzn.to/3DCPbxP or https://amzn.to/3STarnN or https://amzn.to/3oxUHtn
- plastic or metal knife
- Dissection Kit (Optional): https://amzn.to/3S9bBwa
0% Complete 0/10 Steps