Physical Science is the study of the physical world in which we live. Energy is the ability to do work, or to cause a change. Motion—the first law of the universe—is a change in position over time. Many clocks use a pendulum type system and in this course, you will do a pendulum lab, which serves as an introduction to the study of both energy and motion.
Click on the “Materials” tab above to view a list a supplies and materials needed to provide students the fullest experience in this course.
To perform the lab that forms this course, the follow materials are needed:
- A 1-Subject, 11 x 8½, college-ruled spiral notebook (5-Star brand spiral notebooks work well): https://amzn.to/3xRfsEI
- meter stick or measuring tape (with centimeters)
- Individual: https://amzn.to/3QHuFAC
- Bulk: https://amzn.to/3QL2IIo
- washers or sinkers
- masking tape
- stop-watch or timer
- Bulk: https://amzn.to/3QKNYZM